Work Order Form

Work Request Banner

CCSU Property Services

For Emergency Requests or inquries please call extension 5554

Requests to ALTER rooms in any school must be routed through the Principal/Director.
Sample Room Change Form

Use the Room Change Form for:
  • any changes that require mechanical, electrical, carpentry, or technology work
  • any changes in room function