REQUEST FOR SUPPORT OR IT SERVICES
There are four ways to request help with IT issues.
- E-mail to helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Helpdesk at extension 1234 or from outside at 802-857-7000 ex. 1234
- Go to the Helpdesk office located at Essex High School
- Submit Request Online. To request help online Click on the link above. You will be prompted for your email address. After you enter your email address and click on the “Submit” button, the next screen will have tabs across the top of the page for Maint Request and IT Request. Select the appropriate request tab. The fields are self explanatory and required fields are shown with a check box in red. Please be as clear and concise as possible in your description of the problem or request.
- Need help after hours for an emergency? When you call Helpdesk press ‘1’ and the system will transfer you to the on call tech.
Last updated: Dec 3 at 3:34 pm