CCSU Logo Central Office - Log In

Read and Subscribe to CCSU News!  Put your business on ice!  Follow us on Twitter!  Get CCSU News RSS feed!  
Menu Quick Links

Maintenance RequestsPrint

Emergency Requests
Call extension 5554 to contact Property Services
Routine Maintenance Requests
(lights out, heat issues, door lock issues, custodial issues, etc.)
Click here to send an email to Property Services
Work Order Requests
Click here to send an email to Property Services
Work order requests will be addressed after Property Services contacts the appropriate principal or department head to verify that the request is funded and/or approved.
Room Changes
Requests to alter rooms in any school must be routed through the Principal/Director.Use the Room Change Form for:
  • any changes that require mechanical, electrical, carpentry, or technology work
  • any changes in room function
Sample Room Change Form
If you have any questions concerning your request, please feel free to contact Property Services at extension 5554 before submitting an email.

Last updated: Apr 26 at 9:42 am


© 2006 - 2014, Chittenden Central Supervisory Union / Terms of Use 51 Park Street, Essex Junction, VT, 05452 / (802) 879-5579 / Webmaster